Relyens-Groupe mutualiste européen|assurance management risques
Relyens is a specialized mutual insurance group which has the knowledge, the motivation and the talent to become a global leading preventive risk management player for healthcare industries. For that reason, you will be at the forefront of pioneering change working closely with key account managers, customers and our digital partners.
To pursue our ambitious growth and innovation strategy, we are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join the european Healthcare Technologies Security Solutions team which purpose is to provide healthcare organizations tools and services to protect and manage their technologies maximizing healthcare security and efficiency.
The Healthcare Technologies Security Solutions deployed by Relyens are based on a preferred partnership with CyberMDX.
As Pre-Sales Engineer you play an important role alongside the overall sales cycle and you are responsible for:
– Starting the technical sales discussion: first presentation, demo, use cases, …
– Defining the best architecture of CyberMDX in the IS of prospects
– Being the master of POCs: validating technical prerequisites, installation, supply chain, configuration in collaboration with all stockholders, presentation of the results
– Following customers after POCs, to keep a successful relationship in terms of usage of our solution, knowledge and satisfaction
– Supporting L1 and L2 for customers.
You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science or Information Technology and 3-5+ years of success in Cyber Security technology solutions, architecture, design and implementation.
You are able to understand customer technical environment: gathering customer insights and mapping architecture to customer needs.
Problem-solving oriented and collaboration-focused, you have strong communication skills with a high degree of comfort with both and small audiences at different levels of organizations.
You are Fluent in English (speaking and writing). French and/or 3rd european langage is appreciated.
To apply for this job please visit groupesham.csod.com.